Partnership Fund Committee
The Exmoor National Park Authority has made funding available from its Discretionary Budget to support projects to help to achieve National Park purposes. This funding is based on the Authority's focus on working with and through its key communities, placing a greater emphasis on 'localism' and working in new ways. The Partnership Fund is open to applications from community groups, businesses, charities, individuals and other organisations. Applications, including proposals worked up by National Park staff, are considered by the Partnership Fund Committee. The overarching focus of the Partnership Fund is the achievement of National Park purposes with a weighting to projects that also provide community and economic benefits. For more information about how to make an application to the Partnership Fund or funded propects visit our webpage.
Membership of the Partnership Fund Committee:
The Committee shall comprise 7 Members of the Authority, of whom at least one shall be a local authority Member and at least one shall be a Member appointed by the Secretary of State. At least three Members of the Committee must be present in order to provide a quorum, at leaset one being a local authority Member and at least one appointed by the Secretary of State.
The Committee shall:
* Be allocated by the Authority a budget for each financial year which must not be exceeded.
* Consider bids for Authority projects alongside proposals from communities, external groups, businesses or individuals taking account of the indicative areas approved each year by the Authority.
* Approve funding for projects the focus of which to be the achievement of National Park purposes with a weighting to projects that also provide community and economic benefits.
* Submit the minutes of meetings containing details of approvals to the next meeting of the Authority.
- About Exmoor National Park Authority
- Committees and meetings
- Meetings Calendar
- Meeting Agendas and Reports
- Jobs and Volunteering Opportunities
- Working with us
- Your views
- Equality - Improving Access for All
- Key Documents
- Records of Decisions and Access to Documents
- Publication Scheme and Open Data
- Press Room