A picturesque hamlet in Selworthy parish, on the National Trust's Holnicote Estate. Distinctive cottages with chimney stacks and bread ovens bulging from the facades line the single street. There are good walks along the Coast Path to Hurlstone Point and Porlock Marsh and superb views from Bossington Hill. There is a car park, toilets, picnic area and tea gardens in season, and a wildlife park and medieval chapel at nearby Lynch..
Ample parking for buses and minibus
Toilets locally at ..
- Book a Visit
- Exmoor Learning Resources
- Pinkery Centre for Outdoor Learning
- The River Lyn Enquiry
- The Moorland Classroom
- Paddlesteamers, Postcards and Holidays Past
- Exmoor - a Journey Through Time
- Exmoor Facts and Figures
- Did You Know?
- North Hill in World War 2
- Coastal Management In Porlock Bay