The National Park Authority has developed a brand new training course designed to help tourism businesses get the most from the National Park. The new course will comprise 3 days in total and you can do whichever days are most relevant to your needs.
- Day 1 - Moor Discovery - Designed to introduce businesses to the National Park, its management and its special qualities; ideal if you're a new business here or you've not attended any of our previous Exmoor Awareness training sessions.
- Day 2 - Moor Connections - An interactive day to help improve your tourism business skills and increase your confidence, knowledge and understanding of the National Park, and equip you to benefit from your association with the National Park.
- Day 3 - Moor Update Session - A spring update suitable for all businesses to learn about the latest initiatives and goings on within Exmoor and an optional field trip.
With a carefully designed programme of professional tourism business training and input from specialist National Park staff , we'll ensure that your valuable time is well spent. Educational input will be underpinned with sound business advice and practical support on subjects such as experiential marketing and understanding what makes your business attractive to customers.
Next course dates:
- Day 1 - Moor Discovery - Please register your interest in a new date by emailing KJMunro@exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk
- Day 2 - Moor Connections - - Please register your interest in a new date by emailing KJMunro@exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk
- Day 3 - Moor Update 13th March 2018, Lynmouth National Park Centre Morning session of updates will be followed by optional field trip in the afternoon. E-mail KJMunro@exmoor-nationalpark.gov.uk to let me know if you're coming or have any questions. The morning (free) will run from 10am to about 12.30 and at 1.30 you can join us for a guided walk and talk about The Lynmouth Flood. Lunch can be purchased in the Pavilion restaurant in the National Park Centre building.